Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall Harvest Orchard




I love the fall season, with it's crisp mornings and warm afternoons, I love all the changing colors of the trees and I love sharing it all with my kids!






a couple of weeks ago we took the kids to Fall Harvest Orchard in Delano. The orchard is run by a retired couple and they have this really cute farm where you can go and feed the animals, hold baby chicks and goats, see baby pigs and cows and you can pick your own apples and buy fresh produce like squash and pumpkins. We had an absolute blast! Abby was in love with the baby chicks and shawn just loved that he could run around! I miss the little hobby farm that I grew up on and I am so glad that there are still places like that around so that I can take my kids and introduce them to all of the things that I loved growing up.

1 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Team Work~ so cute. They are getting so big! I love the fall.