Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas in February!















I'm FINALLY getting around to posting our christmas pictures, better late than never right?










I thought it would be fun to make gingerbread (or in this case grahm cracker) houses with the kids. I thought it would be so easy to slap a little house together and then let the kids loose to decorate. Boy was I wrong! Matt and I each made a house, Matt thought his through and made a plan, he had interior walls, windows, and even roof trusses to make sure his house was structurally sound. Mine was the complete opposite! Never in my entire life did I think making a tiny house would be so frusterating! Next year I'm going to buy the kit where the house is already put together.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am still laughing about the trusses and interior walls....guys are so funny.....very cute houses....I too would only be concerned about the looks on the outside....good thing you and I don't build houses...

Jodi said...

Megan! I'm so happy that you found us! I didn't know that you all were doing blogs!! Yeah is right! I'm glad to be able to be in touch!

The Seaman Family said...

I have to say the same as Jackie. That is pretty funny! IT looks great though but so funny!!