Sunday, February 28, 2010

More pictures of Brooke!


I love tiny baby toes!


Aww they love their sister



Such a good sleeper




I think she lookes A LOT like Shawn


This is how Brooke likes to sleep in her swing!

I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since we welcomed Brooke. She is such a good baby. Seriously, she NEVER cries! I hope that keeps up! She fits in with the other kids so well it almost feels like she's been here all along. I was worried that the newness of a baby would wear off after a week or two and that Abby and Shawn would start to get tired of all the attention that goes along with a baby, but surprisingly they have adjusted really well. Abby still loves to help whenever she can, and Shawn has shifted his focus from me to Matt, but that's ok. I understand that this is hard on him, and if Daddy can give him the attention he needs, I'm all for it.
I am getting really restless being home. 3 weeks is long enough! I need to get back to church and start seeing people!!! That being said, I'm also terrified to take Brooke out too much for fear that she will catch something and get sick. What to do!? I guess I'll just keep praying for winter and germ season to end soon.







1 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

nothing else to say other than she is cute as a button!