Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bugs






All summer both of the kids have been fascinated by all the bugs on the side of the house, Shawns always running over there saying "help me, help me" He wants me to catch them so he can see them up close. The only thing was that both of them were too scared to actually touch the poor little grasshopper themselves...Until now! Being the cunning mother that I am,and with the weather getting colder, I told the kids that the bugs were getting ready to go away for the winter and that if they wanted to hold them they had better do it today. So sure enough they both dug deep and found the courage to hold it, all the while saying "goodbye bug, come back next summer!"

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Your kids are so cute and funny! Those pictures are awesome!

Jackie said...

You are such a great mom!! I am just fine having two "chicken" daughters who scream at the mere sight of a bug....I am not sure where they get it though. Just ask Curt about me and the box-elder bugs:)