Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Hair Do

I've been a blonde for as long as I can remember. I've done everything from super platinum blonde to strawberry blonde and have had every shade of highlight and lowlight. Dont get me wrong I love being blonde! I actually feel more myself with light hair and I've been told that I have a very "blonde personality" whatever that means.......Well I thought that with the bleak winter months and me being so sickingly pale it would be fun to change things up a little bit and now I'm a sexy brunette! I absolutly love it! I dont quite feel like me, but I think that's part of the appeal; being someone new. What do you think?

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks great on you. Way to take a chance and change it's great~~

Jackie said...

Looks great Megan!!! I have always wanted to do a big change but never could go through with it.