Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tinkerbell~


Abby has been begging for a kitten for a couple of months and Matt and I were reluctant to get her one just because we have Max our dog that she begged for last Christmas and both of my brothers living with us. The house just seemed too small for another person/animal!
Well we got new visiting teaching routes and I was assigned an older women by the name of Sandy Robinson, when I called to make an appointment to visit she told me that is was no problem for me to bring the kids because she had a lot of toys and cats for them to play with. Well it turned out that wonderful sister Robinson had this tiny little kitten that she was trying to find a new home for, Abby and I both fell instantly in love with the little bundle of fur and so Tinkerbell (thats what Abby named it) has a new home! Tink is the most patient, loving, playful kitty~ Thank you Sister Robinson~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.....

Jackie said...

There really are blessing for doing your V.T......LOL