Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween~


Abby has been obsessed with The Wizard of Oz lately, and so of course that obsession carried over to Halloween! She was sooo excited for her ruby red slippers, the only problem was all the glittery red shoes in her size were sold out. So what did we do? We got crafty! We found a pair of plain red shoes and then with the help of some spray glue we added the glitter ourselves! So we spent $5 dollars for a pair of fabulous shoes instead of $20. And everyone knows that you can't have a Dorothy without the Cowardly Lion. I found this awesome lion costume on e-bay for $3.00!!! Shawn looked so adorable in it, he was even one of the winners of the costume contest at our church party. All in all Halloween was a complete sugary success and Abby is already planning out what she and Shawn are going to be next year~

3 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

They look so adorable! I love their costumes. My brother is a Ramsey Lion and they are doing a float next year. Let me know if you want to sell it or if your not going to use it!

Jackie said...

They are so cute, must go with the name, my Abby has been obsessed with The Wizard of Oz, since Bryndie's b-day party in Feb. They look so cute, and what a deal for Shawn's costume!!!! Let me know what your planning for next year and we can co-ordinate again....LOL Actually Abby has already decided on Tinkerbell, I don't know what I am going to with Ally though:)

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THE CUTEST NIECE AND NEPHEW!!!!